No meat is used in this food and all its ingredients are plant-based. You can prepare this food in the shortest possible time and you do not need to spend a long time preparing it.
- Medium-sized Zucchini with 6 longitudinal slices: 1 number
- Olive oil: 4 teaspoons
- Garlic: A number
- Balsamic vinegar: one and a half teaspoons
- Salt: To the extent necessary
- Black pepper: To the extent necessary
- Medium sandwich bread: one piece
- Fresh basil: 8 leaves
- Medium thinly sliced tomatoes: 1 number
- Mozzarella Cheese: 170 g
First, heat a large frying pan over medium-high flame.
Place the squash in a shallow bowl.
Add two teaspoons of olive oil and garlic and cook with the zucchini.
Cook the zucchini on each side for 2 minutes or wait for them to show signs of cooking.
Divide each piece of zucchini in half.
Then return the zucchini to a shallow bowl with the vinegar on the bottom.
Add salt and pepper to the squash.
Using a cooking brush, spread the remaining two tablespoons of olive oil on the inside layer of the sandwich bread.
Fill the sandwich with zucchini, basil, tomatoes and mozzarella.
Heat the sandwich in a pan until warm.
Your food is ready.