Tortilla is an egg-based Spanish dish whose ingredients can be customized according to the tastes of each individual area. So now I’m going to teach you this delicious dish.
Raw materials for 6 people:
- Potatoes: 900 g
- Salt: To the extent necessary
- Chopped onion: 1 medium size
- Olive oil: 3 tbsp
- Eggs: 8 pcs
- Black pepper: To the extent necessary
- Grated Parmesan Cheese: One-third cup
- Korea: One and a half tablespoons
- Put the potatoes with salt and water in a bowl and place on the stove for 20 to 25 minutes to soften the potatoes. Then remove them and let them cool. After cooling, cut the potatoes into small cubes and pour into a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour 1.5 tbsp oil into the pan and heat over medium heat. Add the onion with salt to make it soft and golden. Mix fried onions with potatoes.
- Heat remaining butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet. Now pour the potato mixture into it. Sprinkle the cheese on it. Stay on the stove until the eggs are firm on the fringe. Then place it in the oven until it is fully cooked and the surface is golden. Allow about 20 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the pan and let the tortilla cool. Then cut the Tortilla and serve with the garlic flavored mayonnaise.