Today we want to teach you another delicious soup that is rich in nutrients. Join us.
- Uncooked rice: 1 cup
- Salt-free butter: 2 tablespoons
- Medium shrimp: 453 grams
- Salt and black pepper: To the extent necessary
- Garlic, minced: 2 cloves
- Roasted onion: 1 piece
- Chopped red bell pepper: 1 piece
- Freshly grated ginger: 1 tablespoon
- Kneading dough: 2 tablespoons
- Coconut milk: 340 grams
- Vegetable extract: 3 cups
- Sour lemon juice: 1 pc
- Freshly chopped parsley: To the extent necessary
Pour 1 glass of water into a large pot and cook the rice on the package according to the instructions and set aside. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper to taste.
Continue cooking until the shrimp are pink, set aside for about 2-3 minutes. Add garlic, onion and bell pepper to the pot and stir regularly for about 3-4 minutes. Put the ginger on the heat for another 1 minute when you add it. Add the batter and cook for about 1 minute until well combined.
Gradually add the coconut milk and vegetable extract and stir constantly, and mix and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Reduce heat and bring to a boil until slightly thickened, cook for about 8-10 minutes. Then add rice, shrimp, lemon juice and parsley and stir. Serve immediately.