Today we want to teach you a delicious salad. Russian salad is more like a food than a salad because it is rich in nutrients. Stay with us.
- Potatoes: 4 Russian salads
- Medium carrots: 2 pieces
- Eggs: 3 pieces
- Peas: A scoop of cooked or canned
- Pickles: 4 (chopped cubes)
- Salt and pepper: To the extent necessary
- Red or white meat, shrimp or mushrooms (optional): 200 g (cooked)
- Mayonnaise: To the extent necessary
- Cream: 2 tablespoons
Cook the potatoes in boiling water so that they are not completely crushed, then chop into cubes about one centimeter.
Cook the carrots and eggs and chop them into cubes.
Cook your desired meat and cut it into desired pieces. If you use mushrooms, cut them in half or slice them.
Put all the vegetables and meat in a large bowl.
Add spices, mayonnaise and cream, stir well until the sauce is evenly mixed with the ingredients.
Try it and keep it in the refrigerator until served.