Today we want to give you a new way to make quail. In this food, quail is grilled. Before grilling, the quail meat is flavored with a special sauce and gives it a wonderful taste. Learn how to make quail kebabs and special sauces, make this delicious dish to enjoy its unique taste.
- Quail: 900 g
- Sour lemon juice: half a cup
- Raw chopped onion: 3 pcs
- Brew saffron: To the extent necessary
- Olive or butter oil: half a cup
- Crushed celery: To the extent necessary
- Parsley stem: To the extent necessary
- Pepper and salt: To the extent necessary
How to prepare:
Wash and clean the quails. Put them in a pot and with 2 to 3 glasses of water, chopped onion, celery stalk leaf and a few parsley stems, let it cook for half an hour and the water will be absorbed by the water. After the quails are half cooked, take them out of the pot and let them cool.
To make the sauce, add a little olive oil or melted butter with fresh lemon juice, salt, pepper and saffron, pour into a large bowl and mix well. Then put the half-cooked quails in this sauce and put them in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours. Allow the quail to taste the sauce.
After the rest time, pull the quails like skewers and grill them over a gentle heat. Regularly melt the melted butter sauce and saffron using a brush on the grilling quail to feed the quail and make them taste good.
After you have turned the Skewers upside down and the quails are completely roasted, serve them with grilled tomatoes and enjoy the unique taste.
Key points on how to prepare quail kebab:
– You can grill skewered quail both on the stove and on the charcoal heat.
– The time for grilling quail is longer than for chickens.
– Quail kebab can be served with rice or alone.