You can use this low-calorie and extremely light pizza as a light dinner. You can also entertain your guests with this delicious food.
- Red bell peppers: 2 number
- Yellow bell peppers: 2 number
- Pizza bread or dough: To the extent necessary
- Green olives: half a cup
- Freshly chopped parsley: a quarter cup
- Red vinegar: two teaspoons
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper: To the extent necessary
- Italian pizza cheese: 450 grams
- Grated Parmesan cheese: 6 tbsp
How to prepare:
Preheat the grill or microwave. Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove the membrane and seeds. Place the halves of the bell peppers on a foil baking sheet with their skin facing up and flatten them by hand. Allow to cook for 15 minutes.
Then put them in a zippered bag and close the lid (do not put the peppers in the bag while they are hot). Leave on for 15 minutes, peel the peppers and slice them.
In a bowl, combine the peppers with the green olives and the four ingredients that follow (green olives to black peppers). Preheat the oven to 350. C. Divide your bell pepper mixture evenly over your pizza dough. Pour the cheese over it.
Let cook for 7 minutes at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted. Divide the pizza into 12 equal parts.
Now our pizza is ready to be served.