Pasta and pea soup is a delicious and very simple Italian appetizer. Ingredients are very easy to prepare and this soup is a low-cost and low-cost food. This soup is prepared using carrots, celery, peas, pasta, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Olive oil: 3 tablespoons
- Finely chopped celery stalks: 2 medium
- Finely chopped carrots: 1 pc
- Finely chopped onion: 1 pc
- Vegetable extract: 6 cups
- Baked peas: 400 g
- Fermi pasta: 200 g
- Salt: As desired
- Turmeric: As desired
- Black pepper: as desired
- Chopped parsley: 2 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese: a little to garnish
Put the pot on medium heat and pour the oil into it.
After the oil is slightly hot, add the chopped onion, celery and carrot to the pot.
Roast the vegetables for about 8 to 10 minutes until soft.
Add the vegetable and cooked pea extract and let the soup cook for 10 minutes.
Remove half of the peas and mash with a meat grinder or blender until smooth.
Put the chickpea puree back in the pot.
Add the pasta to the soup and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes until the pasta becomes so-called dente.
Season the pasta and pea soup with the desired amount of salt and black pepper.
Add chopped parsley and after a few minutes, remove the soup pot from the heat.
Put the pasta and pea soup in a suitable dish and garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve.
- If you like, you can add a little cream to your soup. You can also decorate the soup with some diluted and stirred cream.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve. If you add it to the soup during cooking, their color darkens and makes the food look bad.
- Pour 25 grams of butter in the container in which you are going to make the soup and pour two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice on it. Be careful not to touch these materials at all. Wait for the hot soup that you poured on the butter and lemon juice to form a layer on the soup. This method will make the taste of the soup wonderful.