If you like to treat your guests well or want to enjoy a cold rainy day, you can try this spicy Indian dish. Today we teach you this delicious dish of the people of India.
- Medium onion: 3 pcs
- Chickpea flour: half a cup
- Rice flour: a quarter cup
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon
- Curry: To the extent necessary
- Pepper Powder: Half a teaspoon
- Sweet boil: To the extent necessary
- Chopped coriander leaves: 2 tablespoon
- Oil: To the extent necessary
- Salt: To the extent necessary
Chop the onions into a large bowl.
Add chickpea flour, rice flour, ginger, curry, pepper powder, baking soda, coriander and salt.
Mix the ingredients with a good spoon and set aside for 5 minutes.
Add a little water and stir well to absorb the onion. Be careful not to add too much water as the material becomes watery and the onions will no longer chips after frying.
Heat oil in a frying pan. Pour the ingredients into a small bowl, reduce the flame and wait until the onions are golden.
Then remove the onions from the oil and place the extra oil on a paper towel. Fry all the onions in the same way. Do not fill the pan too much as it will make the onions not evenly fried. Now our food is ready to serve.