One of the popular pastries of the German nation is Johannes pistachio cake which is very tasty and today we are going to teach you this popular cake.
- Flour: 220 g
- Lukewarm milk: 60 ml
- Butter: 170 g
- Brown sugar: 180 g
- Eggs: 1 pcs
- Liquid oil: 40 ml
- Vanilla: As needed (2 drops vanilla liquid vanilla)
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom: Half a teaspoon
- nutmeg: To the extent necessary
- Fresh grated ginger: To the extent necessary
- Almond Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda: Half a teaspoon
- Pistachio: To the extent necessary
- Cardamom and cinnamon powder: To the extent necessary
- Johannes Fruit: To the extent necessary
- Sugar: for decoration
Beat butter and sugar to blend.
Then add one egg and stir well.
Add two drops of almond-flavored liquid vanilla, one teaspoon cinnamon, half a teaspoon of cardamom, a little nutmeg and a little grated fresh ginger.
Then add the almond powder, lukewarm milk and liquid oil.
Finally, add three times the flour mixed with Baking Soda and Baking Powder slowly and slowly.
Pour the ingredients into a greased mold that has sprinkled some flour.
On the cake pour Johannes Fruit and a little pistachio nuts.
Place the cake in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° C and bake for 40 minutes.
After baking and cooling, sprinkle with cardamom powder and sugar and cinnamon. Now our cake is ready to serve.