- Chicken breast: 150 grams
- Garlic (crushed): 3 cloves
- Onion (chopped sage): 1 tablespoon
- Coriander (chopped savory): 1 tablespoon
- Chili pepper (chopped): 1 piece
- Fresh (grated) ginger: 10 grams
- Radish (with chopped peeled skin): 250 g
- Mayonnaise: 150 grams
- Soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper: To the extent necessary
Pour 2 cloves of garlic, mayonnaise, chili pepper, soy sauce, ginger, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix.
Cook the chicken breast with 1 clove of garlic, salt and pepper in a saucepan and then leave to cool. Then chop it finely.
Pour radish, onion, coriander, chicken breast and some sauce mixture into the square shaped mold with desired dimensions, respectively (continue in this way until the ingredients are finished and finally on the radish salad). Then rub some sauce on it and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to mix the taste of the ingredients.
Take the salad out of the mold and spread the rest of the sauce on it. Then decorate and serve as desired.