Guacamoli is one of the most popular Mexican dishes known around the world, it is very easy to prepare and suitable for any occasion. This is a great dish that can be served with tortilla chips for a great texture. The key to a delicious guacamole is the avocado, which can be easily crushed with a fork.
- Peeled ripe avocado: 2 pieces
- Water: Half a sour lemon
- Minced red onion: 1/2
- Peeled and ground green hot pepper: 1/2
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice
- Dill or freshly chopped parsley: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tablespoon (3 g)
- Black pepper: Freshly ground
Step 1: Put the avocados in a bowl. Then pour lemon juice on them. Mash the avocado and lemon juice with a fork until pureed. Now add onion, hot green pepper, seedless tomatoes, chopped parsley or dill, salt and pepper. If you like it spicy, add more green pepper.
Step 2: Cover the guacamole directly with plastic wrap or Nilex. This will prevent oxidation. Refrigerate until served. Then serve with tortilla chips.