The vegetables used in this soup are low in calories and increase the body’s metabolic power, reducing fat and weight loss.
- Chopped green beans: 100 g
- Chopped small onion: 1 piece
- Chopped celery: 50 g
- Peas: 100 grams
- Broccoli (flowering flowers): 300 g
- Chopped zucchini: 100 g
- Chopped parsley and coriander: 2 tablespoons
- Chopped garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Flour: 3 tablespoons
- Chicken juice: 2 liters
- Salt and red pepper: To the extent necessary
- Liquid oil: 50 grams
Pour the green beans into a pot of boiling water to soften slightly. Then drain it.
Roast the onion in a pan with some oil on low heat.
Then add green beans and continue frying.
Add beans, broccoli and squash to the ingredients and fry a little.
Then add garlic and after the smell of garlic is smelled, add flour and fry until it is raw.
Roast the celery separately with some oil.
Then add it to the ingredients along with the chicken and pea juice and let it cook for 1 hour.
Measure out the salt and pepper in the soup.