You need simple ingredients to make this great and delicious appetizer. You need to know that this amount of raw materials gives you about 4 servings of salsa, so it can be said that it is enough for almost 8 people. The time required to prepare corn salsa is about 20 to 25 minutes. Join us with this interesting and delicious tutorial.
- Raw corn kernels: 3 cups
- Finely chopped red onion: 1 cup
- Freshly chopped coriander: half a cup
- Ripe avocado: 1 piece (optional)
- Halopino pepper: 1 or 2 (if you want a mild corn salsa, use one pepper and if you want very spicy, use both peppers)
- Fresh sour lemon juice: a quarter cup
- White vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Chili powder: a quarter of a teaspoon
- Cumin powder: a quarter of a teaspoon
- Salt: Half a teaspoon
First, chop the onion, and also prepare the parsley and halopino pepper for the corn sauce. It is better to chop the onion and pepper completely. If you want to have a completely spicy salsa, you can also add more pepper, but before doing so, be sure to consider the tastes of those who want to taste salsa.
Choose a container with a lid of the right size. Pour the corn, onion, parsley and other seasonings into the bowl and stir thoroughly with a spoon. Make sure the material is evenly distributed. Finally, add sour lemon juice, vinegar and salt. Taste some corn salsa, add more lemon juice and vinegar if you want it sour. If you feel it is low in salt, add a small amount of salt.
It is best not to eat salsa immediately and rest for about 20 minutes so that all the ingredients taste good. Close the lid of the salsa container and place it in the refrigerator. After 20 minutes, your salsa is ready.