Corn Dog is a special and popular American food. Corn Dog consists of hot dog sausage with corn flour and wooden skewers plus other ingredients. Roasted corn dog with sausage is suitable for serving at parties and birthday parties. Join us in cook plans to prepare corn dog.
- Corn flour: 150 grams
- Flour: 150 grams
- Eggs: 1 piece
- Milk: 1 glass
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
- Mustard powder: 1 tsp
- Baking powder: 4 teaspoons
- Sugar: 20 grams
- Frying oil: as needed
- Hot dog sausage: 12 pieces
- Wooden skewer: 12 pieces
Sift the white flour into a bowl with the cornflour and baking powder as well as the salt and set aside.
Then mix the eggs and milk together and then add to the flour ingredients. Then add the rest of the spices as well as the sugar to the ingredients and stir.
At this point, your corn dog is ready. And it is enough to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Insert the wooden skewers into the sausages and cut the sausage into the prepared Corn Dog liquid until it is completely soaked in the liquid.
Then fry the corn dogs in plenty of oil and serve in the desired dish and serve with the desired seasoning.
Important points :
- The sugar in the corn dog mix makes it shiny after frying.
- You can also use cheese sausage in the preparation of corn dog.
- Be sure to fry the corn dog in plenty of hot oil.
- You can also add spices to the required spices.