Today we want to teach you a delicious salad. In addition to its special taste, Chinese chicken salad has many nutrients that are good for our health.
- Chicken breast: 4 pieces
- Olive oil: as needed
- Salt and black pepper powder: To the extent necessary
- Asparagus: 500 g (cut off the ends and divide into three parts)
- Red pepper: 1 piece (remove the seeds and the middle part)
- Onion: Cut 2 pieces (white and green parts) diagonally.
- Fried white sesame seeds: 1 tbsp
Chinese sauce :
- Vegetable oil: 120 ml
- Apple cider vinegar: 60 ml
- Soy sauce: 60 ml
- Dark Sesame Oil: As needed
- Honey: 1/2 tablespoon
- Garlic: 1 chopped clove
- Freshly grated ginger: 1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds: 1/2 tbsp
- Peanut butter: 60 grams
- Salt: 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
How to prepare
Set the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place the chicken breasts on an oven tray and cover with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on them.
Put them in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes to cook the chicken. Set it aside to cool enough and you can touch it. Separate the meat from the bones, discard the skin and cut the chicken into small pieces.
Put the asparagus in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes until crisp, then remove and place in cold water. Rinse. Cut the peppers into strips the size of asparagus. Mix sliced chicken, asparagus and pepper in a bowl.
Pour the sauce over the chicken and vegetables. Add onions and sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and stir and set aside to be ready to use.