Hamburgers in any form are extremely tasty. Hamburgers are made in all cities and countries with the same ingredients. Hamburgers are mostly with minced meat, but in cook plans, for those who do not like the taste of red meat, we suggest that you also use burgers with minced chicken breast. So join us in cook plans to learn how to prepare chicken hamburger.
- Chicken breast: 1 piece
- Onion: 1 piece
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Sheet cheese: 1 package
- Salt, pepper, turmeric, paprika, thyme and rosemary: as needed
- Roasted flour: 1 cup
- Hamburger bread: 4 pieces
- Eggs: 1 piece
- Tomatoes, pickles, lettuce: as needed
- Optional sauce: as needed
First, wash the chicken well and rinse it, and then pour it in a food processor and chop it finely to make a paste.
Wash the onion and put it in a food processor and mix.
Add the egg and spices to the chicken and mix.
Add the breadcrumbs at the end and mix and take all the chicken hamburger ingredients out of the food processor and knead the chicken hamburger and divide it into several parts and form each chicken hamburger by hand and put it in the freezer for 1 Give the hour a rest.
Pour some oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken burgers in oil and place them on a kitchen towel to remove the excess oil, along with the sandwich leftovers such as pickled tomatoes and lettuce, as well as onion rings and sliced cheese. Put burgers in the bread and serve with the desired seasoning and drink.
Important Notes :
- You can also grill chicken burgers in the oven.
- You can also use cheddar cheese in chicken burger dough.
- You can also use baked potatoes with burgers.
- You can use sandwich bread if hamburger bread is not available.