Cheese biscuits are a delicious snack that you can use at your parties and gatherings.
- Flour: 2 cups
- Cold butter: 7 tablespoons
- Red pepper powder: half a tablespoon
- Salt: 1/4 tablespoon
- Aloe vera powder: half a tablespoon
- Cumin powder: half a tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1 and a half tablespoons
- Chopped onion: 2 pieces
- Grated cheese: 1 and a half cups
- Milk or buttermilk: half a cup
- Sea salt: as needed
Set the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
Bring the flour and add the baking powder and salt and mix well. Then add the black, red, apricot and cumin peppers. Then it’s time for Korea. The butter should be cold. Mix it thoroughly with flour by hand. When the butter under our hands starts to melt, we put it in the refrigerator for 2-3 minutes to cool again and then we knead our dough again, but we should not do this too much.
Add cheese and onion to the dough and knead well.
Spread the dough with the help of a roll.
Cut them into 2 by 2 squares.
Sprinkle sea salt on them.
Place the biscuits in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
When the biscuits turn brown, take them out of the oven.
Transfer the biscuits to another tray to cool completely.