This Indian dish may be one of the easiest foods you can make. This dish is like salad. Chana Chaat is actually a mixture of cooked peas and some spicy herbs and spices.
Ingredients for Chana Chaat:
- Peas: 2 cups cooked
- Onions and tomatoes: a small slice
- Spicy green pepper: two small (fresh)
- Roasted cumin powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Spicy red pepper powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Amchour powder (mango powder): 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt and black pepper: as needed
- Chopped coriander: for decoration
How to make Chana Chaat:
Pour the cooked peas into a large bowl.
Add the dry spices. Add onions and tomatoes.
Mix well to mix.
Add and stir in the black pepper.
Add the fresh lemon juice.
Decorate the material with crushed coriander.
Serve with barley bread.