Caribbean Spicy Chicken is a very tasty grilled chicken with a different flavor and today we want to teach you this very delicious food.
- Chicken breast: one kilo
- Medium onion: one number, satouri
- Garlic: 4 cloves
- Hot green pepper: 2 pieces, chopped
- Onions: 5 pieces
- Ginger: 2 teaspoons
- Thyme: 2 tablespoons jam
- Cinnamon: A tablespoon of jam
- Salt: 2 tablespoons jam
- Liquid oil: one-fourth of a cup or 60 ml
Method of preparation
Chop the chicken to the desired size and knead the rest of the ingredients in the food processor. If necessary, add a little oil or pickle, such as lemon juice, to loosen it. Pour the sauce into a large bowl, add the chicken pieces and mix by hand until the sauce is all over the chicken pieces. Soak the chicken in the yeast for at least an hour and a maximum of one day to taste.
Skewer the chicken pieces or grill them on a charcoal grill. The firing time varies from 5 to 15 minutes depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
- If the chicken pieces were large, make a few deep holes in them with the tip of a knife to cook the kernels.
- If desired, set aside some sauce before mixing with chicken and serve with grilled chicken