Bruschetta is one of the most delicious Italian appetizers. This dish is prepared with grilled bread, vegetables, garlic and tomatoes. For toppings on bread, you can use tomatoes and basil or mushrooms and garlic.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: 4 tbsp
- Chopped garlic: 2 cloves
- Large and chopped tomatoes: 4 pieces
- Chopped basil: a quarter of a measure
- Balsamic vinegar: 2 tablespoons
- salt: 1 teaspoon
- Red pepper: in the desired amount
- Large baguette bread: 1 piece
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for dipping bread in oil): To the extent necessary
Heat the oil in a small saucepan. Add the chopped garlic to the oil and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, until the garlic is golden. Then remove the garlic from the gas and let it cool.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, vinegar, salt and red pepper. Add the oil and the roasted garlic to this mixture. Put the salad in a place for 30 minutes to combine the flavors of the ingredients.
Brush both sides of the bread with olive oil. Place the breads in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Then place the breads for 5 minutes to cool slightly. After the breads have cooled, place the garlic cloves on the bread.
Place the tomato mixture on the bread and serve the bruschetta.