Peanut salad is a delicious and different salad. It is a high-calorie salad that can even be used as a main dish.
- Pasta (form): 200 grams
- Black pepper (powdered): a teaspoon
- Vinegar: 3 to 5 tablespoons
- Cream:: half a cup
- Mayonnaise: Half a cup
- Salt: In the required amount
- Sunflower seeds (half beaten): 100 g
- Salted peanuts (half beaten): 100 g
- Walnuts (chopped): One cup
- Pickled cucumber chopped : one and a quarter scoops
- Canned corn (without water): half a can (150 g)
- Canned green peas (without water): half a can (150 g)
Pour the pasta into the pot containing boiling water and put it on a gentle heat for 10 to 12 minutes until it is cooked and ready, then drain it and pour cold water on it.
Pour the pasta into a suitable bowl and add the black pepper, vinegar, cream, mayonnaise and a pinch of salt and mix well.
Mix sunflower seeds, peanuts, walnuts and pickles in a suitable bowl and add corn and pea seeds to the pasta mixture and mix all the ingredients together.
Refrigerate the prepared salad for two to three hours to cool completely. After this time, take out of the refrigerator and serve.
The size of vinegar depends on its acidity and spiciness, which you can increase or decrease.
Be sure to boil the pasta just enough to soften it a bit and not taste raw. Excessive boiling of the pasta causes it to fall off and boiling less than normal causes the pasta to remain raw.
This salad is a good food supplement that helps digestion due to its nuts.